All rules and conditions as well as all other linearts can be found here -> nai-alei.deviantart.com/journa…
Only the new file is available to download. File contains basic premarkings and no add-ons and will work in photoshop elements.
(2012) ---------> (2015)
Lineart Category -> P2U PSD Original Species
Status -> Pay to Use -> 80
Other Versions - PSD files:
-------------------------- Rules Specific to Original species linearts:
- You are NOT permitted to add extra body parts to these linearts (e.g. wings, tails, etc). They are not your species to edit.
- You must follow any species references provided.
- During 'Draw/Write' to adopts I expect you to point attention to the species reference.
- It is preferred that you include the species reference link in your artist's description.
- You are permitted to add accessories.
-------------------------------------- Rules Specific to P2U linearts:
- Under no circumstances are you permitted to re-distribute the lineart files.
- If you are asked for proof of purchase you must give it, otherwise I can assume you are using the file illegally.
- P2U linearts are non-refundable, you'll have to have a good excuse in order to get a refund. Chances are, you will not get one. Read the rules, read the descriptions, it's your own fault if you miss something.
Rules that apply to all Linearts
- You must provide sufficient credits in your artist's description when using the lineart: E.g.
Lineart + Species (c) Nai-Alei
Lineart by Nai-Alei
Species by Nai-Alei
Lineart + Species (c) Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
Lineart by Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
Species by Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
A link back to my DA page or the lineart page is preferred
- You are not permitted to touch the watermark in any way, shape or form.
- You are not permitted to redistribute the lineart file in it's raw form in any way.
- You are permitted to use the linearts on: DeviantART, Fur Affinity and ChickenSmoothie without asking. You MUST ask permission before using them on any other sites (this section is subject to updates).
- You are not permitted to use any species linearts on adoptable websites. All species must remain independent of any project. They are for everyone to use, you may not tie them to an adoptable agency in any way.
- All the species I make in free to use or pay to use linearts all live on EARTH unless stated otherwise. You may not make up your own species information.
- By using any species lineart you agree to following the official reference sheet made by myself.
- You may sell adoptables using my linearts for any currency, including DApoints, USD, GBP, etc, etc, etc. I don't mind at all.
If you have any questions please ask them in the comments section. Thank you <3
I'm really glad you like them ^^ Thank you very much
However I'll have to ask you not to involve them with your species nai-alei.deviantart.com/journa… All species must remain independent of any project. They are for everyone to use, you may not tie them to an adoptable agency in any way. And so they shouldn't be involved with your species <3 sorry :c
And these shadings look absolutely awesome! X3
Thank you for making so many linearts Free to use!
Maybe if one day I find out how to make good designs I'll be able to make more points and buy some of your awesome linearts ;w;
And your very welcome <3 Its my pleasure ^^
Also, as I couldn't find any information on your profile (the journal seems to be deleted?), are you still taking lineart commissions btw? (If so do you take points as payment? How much?)(Not that I'd have enough points at the moment I'd have to save up for that first, just wanted to know )
I take them every now and then but I never take very many at a time (cause they take up so much time on their own). I do take points as a payment for them and they range from 1300 and up depending on add-ons, premarkings and difficulty
Sure ^^ sell for money if you like <3
You submit via sta.sh the option is to the side
Also, how do you do the preview thing? Do you just create a preview image and upload that then send the lineart to the buyer?
No no the premium content thing means I don't have to send the file anymore ^^