All rules and conditions as well as all other linearts can be found here -> nai-alei.deviantart.com/journa…
Lineart Category -> PSD Original Species/ Complex example -> 207 Layers
Status -> Free to Use
Other Versions - PSD files:
No Other Version
Rules Specific to this Category
- You are NOT permitted to add extra body parts to these linearts (e.g. wings, tails, etc). They are not your species to edit.
- You must follow any species references provided.
- During 'Draw/Write' to adopts I expect you to point attention to the species reference.
- It is preferred that you include the species reference link in your artist's description.
- You are permitted to add accessories.
Rules that apply to all Linearts
- You must provide sufficient credits in your artist's description when using the lineart: E.g.
Lineart + Species (c) *Nai-Alei
Lineart by *Nai-Alei
Species by *Nai-Alei
Lineart + Species (c) Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
Lineart by Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
Species by Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
A link back to my DA page or the lineart page is preferred
- You are not permitted to touch the watermark in any way, shape or form.
- You are not permitted to redistribute the lineart file in it's raw form in any way.
- You are permitted to use the linearts on: DeviantART, Fur Affinity and ChickenSmoothie without asking. You MUST ask permission before using them on any other sites (this section is subject to updates).
- You are not permitted to use any species linearts on adoptable websites. All species must remain independent of any project. They are for everyone to use, you may not tie them to an adoptable agency in any way.
- All the species I make in free to use or pay to use linearts all live on EARTH unless stated otherwise. You may not make up your own species information.
- By using any species lineart you agree to following the official reference sheet made by myself.
- You may sell adoptables using my linearts for any currency, including DApoints, USD, GBP, etc, etc, etc. I don't mind at all.
Comments for Free linearts are disabled to make it easier on myself. If you have any questions please ask them in the comments section of the Lineart information journal. A link to my Lineart FAQ will be placed at the top of that Journal. Enjoy <3
^^ Thank you very much <3 funnily enough, I'm actually pretty impatient most of the time xD
I'd estimate around 9-10 hours.