All rules and conditions as well as all other linearts can be found here -> nai-alei.deviantart.com/journa…
Only the new file is available to download. File contains no premarking and one add on. This file contains groups and will not work in PS elements
2012 ------------------------------> 2015
-------------------------- Rules Specific to Original species linearts:
- You are NOT permitted to add extra body parts to these linearts (e.g. wings, tails, etc). They are not your species to edit.
- You must follow any species references provided.
- During 'Draw/Write' to adopts I expect you to point attention to the species reference.
- It is preferred that you include the species reference link in your artist's description.
- You are permitted to add accessories.
-------------------------------------- Rules Specific to P2U linearts:
- Under no circumstances are you permitted to re-distribute the lineart files.
- If you are asked for proof of purchase you must give it, otherwise I can assume you are using the file illegally.
- P2U linearts are non-refundable, you'll have to have a good excuse in order to get a refund. Chances are, you will not get one. Read the rules, read the descriptions, it's your own fault if you miss something.
Rules that apply to all Linearts
- You must provide sufficient credits in your artist's description when using the lineart: E.g.
Lineart + Species (c) Nai-Alei
Lineart by Nai-Alei
Species by Nai-Alei
Lineart + Species (c) Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
Lineart by Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
Species by Nai-Alei@DeviantART.com
A link back to my DA page or the lineart page is preferred
- You are not permitted to touch the watermark in any way, shape or form.
- You are not permitted to redistribute the lineart file in it's raw form in any way.
- You are permitted to use the linearts on: DeviantART, Fur Affinity and ChickenSmoothie without asking. You MUST ask permission before using them on any other sites (this section is subject to updates).
- You are not permitted to use any species linearts on adoptable websites. All species must remain independent of any project. They are for everyone to use, you may not tie them to an adoptable agency in any way.
- All the species I make in free to use or pay to use linearts all live on EARTH unless stated otherwise. You may not make up your own species information.
- By using any species lineart you agree to following the official reference sheet made by myself.
- You may sell adoptables using my linearts for any currency, including DApoints, USD, GBP, etc, etc, etc. I don't mind at all.
If you have any questions please ask them in the comments section. Thank you <3
Glad you like them <3
No no ^^ Its because elements can't open the groups (so you can't access the premarkings, the add ons or anything cause they are all contained in groups). These absolutely will not work in elements
i reallly love ur linearts there amazing and really easy to use. i wish i had the points for it tho and all the others. i would buy them all if i could. sadly i cant but ohh well.
ill guess illl buy it when i save up the points for it.
I can do it in the form Athro? (draw)
excuse is that I do not speak English
x3 I should really start putting the answer in the descriptions
For starters, these linearts take hours to make. They take up large amounts of my own time, of which I now get very little of. I'm an 18 year old who goes to Univeristy, my rent is over £700 a month and Uni books can cost up to £50 each, so far I have had to buy over 10. Selling this way I can convert these points into money which is used for these things.